Root Control Container | root control pots
1. The root-controlling rapid bacteria-growing container is made of polyvinyl chloride material with a service life of more than 3 years. The product structure consists of three parts: the bottom, the side wall and the buckle.
2. The bottom of the container has the function of controlling the winding of the main root.
3. The surrounding edges are uneven, with small holes on the outer top, which provide conditions for the lateral roots (air trimming). The new type of buckle is practical, securely fixed, easy to disassemble, and saves costs
||Root Control Container
|| 200-2000 mm
||According to customers’ using request
1) Obvious effect of increasing roots
Due to the physical properties, the lateral roots of seedlings are greatly increased, and the total roots are increased by 30-50 times in fields with larger total roots.
2) Effectively control root development
Using the principle of “air pruning”, it effectively limits the development of the main roots and promotes the development of lateral roots to overcome the defects of packing roots and the phenomenon of broken roots during transplanting. The survival rate is over 98%.
3) Significant growth promotion effect
Due to the dual effects of the container root control principle and the substrate, the seedling period is shortened by 30-50% compared with conventional ones